As of December 4, 2021
In addition to 18+ Providing Vaccination Verification
All Youth 12-17 are required to show proof of 1 dose of Pjizer or Moderna or a negative result from an approved rapid test
What do I need for Proof?
** Government issued ID with date of birth
(Passport or MB Health card)
** School ID card
(distributed through school picture proofs)
Plus one of the following
** Print out of Shared Health Immunization record
** Immunization card (QR code)
** Negative test with in 72 hours
(administered by a pharmasist)
(as they pertain to Swan Valley Minor Hockey Association)
1. Face masks are mandatory for everyone in the facility, including dressing rooms. Face
mask can be removed while on the ice participating in physical activity
2. All visitors (participants, officials, spectators etc.) are required to use Manitoba's
COVID-19 screening tool before each session. Screening can be completed online
at Screening Tool - Shared Health (sharedhealthmb.ca) Any staff, players, coaches,
officials or parents who are feeling ill and/or showing COVID-19 like symptoms must
stay home and not enter the facility.
3. SVMHA teams will be responsible for COVID-19 QR immunization screening all
entrants (players 17 & under are exempt) prior to entering the facility during their ice
session (practice or game). Manitoba Government Verifier App will be used to Verify.
4. Rink Access:
- Players should arrive at the facility no more that 30 minutes prior to the ice time
and leave no later than 15 minutes following.
- Visiting team players/parents should arrive at the facility no more than 30
minutes prior to the ice time and leave no more than 20 minutes following.
- Home team players/parents should arrive at the facility no more than 45 minutes
prior to the ice time and leave no more than 20 minutes following.
5. Physical distancing (2 m/6 ft) is mandatory in all areas of the facility. Players, team,
staff, officials and spectators should avoid congregating in small or large groups
anywhere in the facility.
6. Equipment such as water bottles and towels should NOT be shared. Water bottles
should be be labelled to identify to whom they belong.
7. Dressing Room - Only team personnel will be allowed in dressing rooms. If a parent
is required, only ONE parent per player will be permitted.
8. Vaccination Requirements
- Spectators 18 years of age and older are required to show that they are fully
immunized to attend a Hockey Manitoba sanctioned program/event in Manitoba.
- Spectators between the age of 12 and 17 years old are required to show that they
are fully immunized to attend a ticketed Hockey Manitoba sanctioned
program/event. A ticketed event is any event that requires PAID admission at the
gate. League games & tournaments will be considered ticketed events.
- Spectators that are under the age of 18 years old do not have to be fully immunized
to attend a non-ticketed Hockey Manitoba sanctioned program/event in Manitoba but must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult (18 years of age or older)
9. Visiting teams are responsible to provide their own hand sanitizer for the dressing
rooms and benches.
Effective October 27, 2021